Effective Date: March 1st, 2021 Updated June 1st, 2021
Collection of your Personal Information
Fanified.com may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your
- Information about your browser, network and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP addresses
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include; (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties: (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Fanified.com collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Fanified.com may also use you personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Fanified.com and its affiliates (Rajinified.com and Rajinified.in).
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Fanified.com does not sell, rent or lease its customer information to third parties.
Fanified.com may, from time to time, contact you about a particular offering that may be interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Fanified.com may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Fanified, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Fanified.com may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Fanified.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Fanified.com; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Fanified.com, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclose of Personal Information of Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The Categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking User Behavior
Fanified.com may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Fanified.com, in-order to determine what Fanified.com services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Fanified.com to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collect Information
Certain information may be automatically collected by Fanified.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the services, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Fanified.com Website.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exception set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Exercise for speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provide for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Fanified.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian from permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving and or all communications from third party of Fanified by contact us at email@example.com
Change to this Statement
Fanified.com welcome your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Fanified has not adhered to his Statement, please contact Rajinified.com at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of June 1st, 2021
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments